Homeowner March/April Checklist
- March, 14, 2022
- Tips & Trends
Here at WCH Homes, we pride ourselves in quality-built homes, and as a buyer, you're investing in probably the biggest purchase of your life, so keeping your home well maintained will keep your mind at ease!
See below for list of things to do in your home in March and April to make sure your home is well kept!
- Check your HVAC system and replace your filters
- Clear air intakes, exhaust and meters of debris, nest, etc.
- Check gutters and downspouts and clean if needed
- Remove dirt and grit on your hardwood /LVP flooring by sweeping or dust mopping daily
- Wipe up spills as quickly as possible
- Use protective pads for furniture and appliances to avoid and prevent scratching
- Clean spills on carpet as soon as possible and vacuum high-traffic areas to prevent matting
- Inspect basement/crawl space for seepage/leakage
- Inspect roof for damage and make any repairs when necessary
- Adjust thermostat for season change
- Maintain proper grades for drainage throughout the property
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors throughout the house
Remember! If you have a warranty issue, contact us through the website so we can help keep your home at its best!
Recent PostsDon’t Let Your Home FALL Behind This Season!
PLANTER'S RIDGE GRAND OPENING!
Back to School With WCH Homes!
Merry Christmas! From WCH Homes