Salary: Pay based on experience
Job Type: Full-Time
Willing to train the right candidate!
Job Details: The superintendent manages the construction of multiple homes in multiple subdivisions from permits to closing.
· Schedule homes to be completed in a timely manner with quality and customer satisfaction
· Learning how to build a home the WCH way and communicate with internal and external customers
· Understanding each phase of the homebuilding process and sales process as well as OSHA & safety issues
· Construct quality homes per Building the WCH way standards within a prescribed time schedule while minimizing costs.
· Schedule, oversee and inspect the quality of the work performed by subcontractors and hold them accountable to WCH Homes quality standards.
· Complete punch sheets, check frame packages, and run final inspection list on homes
· Work with Sales Consultant toward providing homebuyer with the home they want and exceeding expectations
· Maintain a professional, clean, and organized job site
· Negotiating prices & working with management to establish labor budgets
· Managing materials and completing subcontractor payroll
· Prior exposure to home building/construction or a related field is helpful, but not required
· Knowledge of Construction practices and terminology and the ability understand blueprints and construction documents is preferred
· Team oriented attitude with a desire to positively impact your team and customers · Manage time effectively in order to meet established goals and deadlines
· Computer proficiency required to handle job costing, payroll and communication with vendors and trades
· Possess the ability to supervise effectively at all levels and motivate building partners to perform at a high level of competency.
· Work effectively in high pressure situations · Strong sense of urgency and persistence in follow-up
· Can analyze and resolve problems in a fast-paced environment
· Adaptability and decisiveness
· Willingness to receive feedback
· Superintendents work frequently outdoors monitoring construction job site in our new home communities.
· Superintendents will be on-the-go interacting with Team Members, Home Buyers, Sub-Contractors, Inspectors, and others as they manage each step of the home building process in order to ensure the progress of home construction stays on track while delighting customers.
Medical, Vision, and Dental • 401(K) • Vacation • Holidays
WCH Homes is one of the fastest growing home builders in the Middle Georgia Area. WCH is family owned and operated for more than 20 years! Customer satisfaction focused. Outstanding finishes and attention to detail makes WCH Homes stand out from the rest.