Remember! If you have a warranty issue, contact us through the website so we can help keep your home at its best!
- Check your HVAC system and replace your filters
- Clear air intakes, exhaust and meters of debris, nest, etc.
- Check gutters and downspouts and clean if needed
- Open outside hose connection
- Check landscaping sprinklers to ensure proper alignment (do not let them soak your siding or foundation)
- Inspect pressure and temperature valve on water heater
- Check exterior finishes
- Have furnace (heating system) serviced
- Check and repair all exterior caulking and weather stripping
- Clean A/C condenser
Here at WCH Homes, we pride ourselves in quality-built homes, and as a buyer, you're investing in probably the biggest purchase of your life, so keeping your home well maintained will keep your mind at ease!
We're back with another checklist of things to do in the summer to make sure your home is well kept!