Merry Christmas! From WCH Homes
- December, 7, 2022
The holidays are arriving quickly! Which means fire, theft, and accidents are also becoming more frequent during this time!
Keep these few tips in mind this season to keep your home and family safe:
- Keep Christmas decors away from lights, heaters, and fires
- Don't overload electrical sockets or extension cords as this can lead to overheating and electrical fires
- Switch all lights and electrical decor off at night and when not in use
- Check batteries in your smoke detectors
- Securely lock all doors and windows
- Leave gifts and valuable items out of sight
- On Christmas morning, don't put boxes to your new items in the trash where people can see what you got
- Consider a home security system
- Avoid leaving equipment and tools lying around that could aid break-ins (hammers, shovels, gloves, gardening tools)
- Don't tell everyone you're leaving for the holidays
- Announcing it on facebook is the perfect way to let theives know your home and valuables are left unattended for a period of time
Everyone at WCH Homes hopes you have a merry and safe Christmas! As well as a Happy New Year! Remember: if a new house is on your new years resolutions, give us a call at 478-322-0028 or contact us through here under our "contact" tab! Also, keep up with us on Facebook!
Recent PostsPrep Your Home for Winter
Buying a Home is Not So Scary with WCH!
Don’t Let Your Home FALL Behind This Season!
PLANTER'S RIDGE GRAND OPENING!
Back to School With WCH Homes!