- April, 4, 2023
- Tips & Trends
Spring has sprung! It is time to declutter your home and get it ready for the summer heat!
- Declutter home
- Pack up out of season clothing
- Clean out your refridgerator
- Donate unused toys or tools
- Pack up excess home decor
- Get your chimney cleaned
- If you have a chimney, it is now time to get it inspected and cleaned!
- Clean out gutters
- Wash the windows
- For inside windows, use a paper towel and some disinfectant surface cleaners
- For outside windows, a squeegee may be more suited for the job.
- Replace Air Conditioner Filters
- It is recommended you change AC filters at least every 90 days, if you have pets or allergies, you may want to change them every 30 days.
- Inspect your roof
- Check for leaks on the inside: ceilings, walls, and the attic are a good place to look. If you find places where cracking is evident, check outside in the same place.
- Clean ceiling fans
- Get a stepladder and a pillowcase and put the case around one of the blades and scrape off the top and bottom by pulling the case toward you. The dust falls right into the pillowcase and off the blades
- Adjust thermostat for season change
- This Georgia heat is nothing to play with. Adjust your thermostat and get it ready for the warmer weather
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors throughout the home
And when you're ready to sell your home and move into a WCH Home, give us a call!
Recent PostsPrep Your Home for Winter
Buying a Home is Not So Scary with WCH!
Don’t Let Your Home FALL Behind This Season!
PLANTER'S RIDGE GRAND OPENING!
Back to School With WCH Homes!